History

Category: We about us

01.10.1951

Foundation of company Andreas Jaudt  in Augsburg. Start with the production of switch cabinet construction.


1954
Start of production of rotary valves and slide gates.


1971


moving to August-Wessels-Straße 5, Augsburg-Oberhausen



1989


moving to Raiffeisenstraße 3-5, Augsburg-Lechhausen, the current location.



2002/2003

entry into the "Ökoprofit" project Augsburg
 


2004

Quality Management Certificate DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
 


2005

ATEX Certificate
 


2006


IHK-training company
 


2007


GOST-R-Certificate

OHRIS-Certificate 
 


2008


- new product line: "Speed products"  (delivery in  3 days)

- new warehouse for single part storage of "Speed products" 

- record sales of approximately € 11,5 million  



2009


- EHEDG Certificate

- new XXL-hall for the manufacture of  XXL-rotary valves and XXL-slide gates



2010

Certificate for Environmental Management System

DIN EN ISO 14001:2009-11

 


2011

- Certificate for Standard Quality Requirements according to 
DIN EN ISO 3834

- Purchase of the neighboring property with 3.800 m²

- 60-year celebration of JAUDT